WOW! I have been nominated for Liebster Award. This is my second blogging award this month and I am really excited. Thank you, Shashi (Scribblesnpebbles) for nominating me for this award. I love your blog!
If you are wondering what actually Liebster Award is, then it is virtual award started by The Global Aussie. It defines the Liebster award as an award that exists only on the Internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
My favorite blog
I am sharing one of my favorite blogs with you all. Ordinary Traveler is one of them. Amongst the many blogs I recently went through, this took my interest. It is a blog about Christy and Scott sharing their travels and tips. Their focus is to share trip ideas for people with limited time for vacation and share destinations that you may not find on other travel blogs. What I like the most is how they came up with their name. Sharing the reality of being ordinary, but fulfilling their dreams. It is so true that you can do what you love without any extra talent. Dedication and hard work are what counts when you know what you’re passionate about! Don’t forget to check out their travel guides! So easy to locate and so much great information included that is helpful for your next trip! Swing by and check it out!
Facts about myself
- I like to seek adventure.
- I am shy until I am comfortable.
- I’m punctual.
- I am analytical.
- I am a foodie!
- I like all types of music!
- I’m ambitious.
- I am a Christian.
- I’m a soul searcher.
- I’m open minded.
- I love traveling!
My Liebster Award Nominees
I am nominating following awesome blogs for Liebster Award:
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you should do the following:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award
- List these rules in your post
- Answer all 11 questions asked and ask 11 questions that you would like those bloggers to answer.
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post.
1. Would you read or write?
⇒ Can I pick both? (:
2. Which is your favorite movie?
⇒ The Notebook.
3. Burger or Pizza?
4. How many countries have you traveled so far?
⇒ I have only been to North America, so far.
5. Why did you start blogging?
⇒ It’s so long, read about that here. (:
6. Have you monetized your blog yet?
7. What is your worst fear?
8. Tea or coffee?
9. Who is your favorite fictional character?
10. What do you do on the weekends?
⇒ Currently, I work then blog!
11. What is the best thing that has ever happened to you?
⇒ It’s so hard to measure one better than the other!
- What has been your happiest moment with blogging?
- If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- What is your favorite color?
- How many countries have you traveled so far?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Have you monetized your blog yet?
- What is your worst fear?
- What is your main struggle when blogging?
- What is your favorite thing to do when you’re by yourself?
- What’s the title of the last book that you read?
- What is the best thing that has ever happened to you?